- Munich to Salzburg
- Bavaria Travel
- Germany & Austria Travel Skills
- European Travel Skills with Rick Steves
- European Travel Skills: Trip Planning
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
- Füssen and the Romantic Road, Bavaria (Germany)
- Travel to Munich, Germany with Auto Europe.
- HD TRAVEL: Munich & Bavaria: Marianplatz – SmartTravels with Rudy Maxa
- European Travel Skills with Cameron Hewitt
- Rick Steves Song Part 2
You can count on Rick Steves to inform you what you actually have to know when taking a trip in Munich, Bavaria, and Salzburg.
In this small overview, Rick Steves covers all the essentials of Munich, Bavaria, as well as Salzburg. Admire churches in Munich’s primary square, Marienplatz, or see the world-famous Hofbräuhaus and Nymphenburg Palace. Visit Bavarian castles, as well as delight in the delights of the Tegelberg Luge. You’ll get Rick’s firsthand guidance on the most effective views, consuming, resting, and also night life, and also the maps and also self-guided scenic tours will certainly ensure you make the most of your experience. Greater than simply reviews as well as instructions, a Rick Steves Snapshot overview is a tour guide in your pocket.
Rick Steves’ Snapshot overviews consist of excerpted phases from Rick Steves’ European nation guidebooks. Photo guides are an excellent selection for vacationers seeing a particular city or area, instead of numerous European destinations. These slim guides use all of Rick’s current recommendations on what sights deserve your money and time. They consist of good-value resort and dining establishment suggestions, without any initial details (such as general trip planning, when to go, as well as traveling practicalities).
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 3rd edition (February 18, 2014)
- Paperback:264 pages
- Item Weight:7.5 ounces
- Dimensions:4.5 x 0.5 x 7.75 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,249,529 in Books
- #59 in Munich Travel Guides
- #97 in General Austria Travel Guides