- London, England: Victoria and Albert Museum – Rick Steves' Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Provence: Legendary Light, Wind, and Wine
- Poland Rediscovered: Kraków, Auschwitz, and Warsaw
- Rick Steves makes a big donation to Northwest families
- Provence, France: Côtes du Rhône
- Rick Steves Goes to Brussels
- Rick Steves Snapshot Normandy
- Global Encounters and Art History, 1450-1750 – Dr Surekha Davies
- Worship Sketches 2 Perform
You can rely on Rick Steves to inform you what you really require to know when traveling in Normandy.
Rick Steves and also Steve Smith cover the essentials of Normandy, including Rouen, Honfleur, Bayeux, Mont St. Michel, and Dinan. Visit the Big Clock in Rouen that goes back to the Renaissance, or cross the embankment in the direction of Mont St. Michel. You'll obtain Rick's firsthand guidance on the very best sights, consuming, sleeping, and also nightlife, and the maps as well as self-guided scenic tours will guarantee you make the most of your experience. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves Snapshot overview is a tourist guide in your pocket.
Rick Steves Snapshot overviews consist of excerpted phases from Rick Steves European nation guidebooks. Photo guides are an excellent option for tourists checking out a details city or area, rather than numerous European destinations. These slim overviews provide every one of Rick's up-to-date guidance on what sights are worth your money and time. They consist of good-value hotel and also dining establishment suggestions, without any initial details (such as overall trip planning, when to go, as well as traveling functionalities).
- Publisher:Rick Steves; 4th edition (February 27, 2018)
- Paperback:108 pages
- Item Weight:6.8 ounces
- Dimensions:4.38 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#396,093 in Books
- #18 in Normandy Travel Guides
- #114 in Beach Travel
- #254 in Hotels & Inns Travel Reference (Books)