- Spain Travel Skills
- Barcelona and Catalunya
- The Majesty of Madrid
- Rick Steves' Andalucía: The Best of Southern Spain
- Rick Steves European Tours: Spain, Portugal
- Rick Steves' The Holy Land: Israelis and Palestinians Today
- Madrid, Spain: Flamenco – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Rick Steves’ European Easter: Palm Sunday in Sevilla
- Rick Steves' European Christmas
Walk the Camino de Santiago, run with the bulls in Pamplona, or unwind on Barcelona's coastlines: with Rick Steves on your side, Spain can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Spain 2018 you'll locate:
Comprehensive protection for preparing a multi-week trip to Spain with deep dives into each city and regionRick's calculated recommendations on just how to get the most out of your money and time, with positions of his must-see favoritesTop sights and concealed gems, from El Escorial and the great mosque of Córdoba, to medieval bars offering house-made madroño liqueur How to connect with regional culture: Take in a flamenco program in Madrid, chat with followers concerning the most recent fútbol suit, or twist down winding streets looking for the best tapasBeat the groups, avoid the lines, as well as avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insightThe ideal areas to eat, sleep, as well as loosen up over a glass of sangriaSelf-guided walking excursions of dynamic neighborhoods and also incredible museumsVital trip-planning tools, like exactly how to connect locations, build your itinerary, and also get from location to place Detailed maps, consisting of a fold-out map for discovering on the goUseful sources including a packaging checklist, Spanish phrase publication, a historical summary, and also suggested readingOver 1,000 bible-thin web pages include whatever worth seeing without considering you downAnnually updated information on Barcelona, Basque Country, Bilbao, Santiago de Compostela, León, Salamanca, Madrid, El Escorial, the Valley of the Fallen, Segovia, Toledo, Granada, Sevilla, Córdoba, Andalucía, Spain's Southern Coast, Gibraltar, Morocco, and also moreMake the most of each day and every buck with Rick Steves Spain 2018.
Planning a one- to two-week trip? Look Into Rick Steves Best of Spain.
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 986 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves; Fol Pap/Ma edition (October 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631216708
- ISBN-13: 978-1631216701
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 1.1 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 83 customer reviews