- Rick Steves' Andalucía: The Best of Southern Spain
- Barcelona and Catalunya
- Madrid, Spain: Flamenco – Rick Steves’ Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- Rick Steves' Cruising the Mediterranean
- Rick Steves' Andalucía: The Best of Southern Spain (promo)
- Rick Steves European Tours: Spain, Portugal
- Rick Steves’ European Easter: Palm Sunday in Sevilla
- Basque Country
- Segovia, Spain: Architectural Beauty – Rick Steves' Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
Stroll the Camino de Santiago, run with the bulls in Pamplona, or relax on Barcelona’s beaches: with Rick Steves on your side, Spain can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Spain 2019 you’ll locate:
Comprehensive coverage for intending a multi-week trip to Spain
Rick’s critical suggestions on ways to obtain the most from your money and time, with positions of his must-see favoritesTop views and surprise gems, from El Escorial and the fantastic mosque of Córdoba, to medieval bars serving house-made madroño liqueur How to get in touch with local society: Take in a flamenco program in Madrid, chat with fans about the current fútbol match, or meander down winding roads in search of the very best tapasBeat the groups, avoid the lines, as well as prevent visitor traps with Rick’s honest, amusing insightThe ideal locations to consume, rest, as well as loosen up over a glass of sangriaSelf-guided strolling scenic tours of lively neighborhoods as well as amazing museumsVital trip-planning tools, like ways to connect destinations, develop your itinerary, as well as obtain from place to position Detailed maps, plus a fold-out map for checking out on the goUseful sources including a packaging list, Spanish phrase book, a historical review, and also advised readingOver 1,000 bible-thin web pages consist of whatever worth seeing without evaluating you downAnnually upgraded information on Barcelona, Basque Country, Bilbao, Santiago de Compostela, León, Salamanca, Madrid, El Escorial, the Valley of the Fallen, Segovia, Toledo, Granada, Sevilla, Córdoba, Andalucía, Spain’s Southern Coast, Gibraltar, Morocco, as well as moreMake one of the most of everyday and every dollar with Rick Steves Spain 2019.
Planning a one- to two-week journey? Have A Look At Rick Steves Best of Spain.
- Series: Rick Steves
- Paperback: 1001 pages
- Publisher: Rick Steves (December 4, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631218409
- ISBN-13: 978-1631218408
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.6 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars129 customer ratings