- Rome, Italy| Rome Sightseeing| Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona| রোম ভ্রমণ-৩ |Travel&Education
- Under the Tuscan sun with author Frances Mayes
- Villa San Michele Walking Tour (4K/60fps)
- The Pizza Show: Naples, The Birthplace of Pizza
- Driving Downtown Naples, Italy [4K/60fps]
- 🛥️ The Top 10 things to do in Venice | WHAT to do in Venice & WHERE to go, by the locals 👫🇮🇹
- Experiencing Carnival in Venice Italy | Hidden Gems and Travel Tips
- Under the Tuscan sun with Frances Mayes
- Visit Rome – 10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Rome, Italy
- BEST FOOD IN ITALY | WHERE THE ITALIANS GO TO EAT
The successful writer of Under the Tuscan Sunlight uncovers the hidden pleasures of Italy in a delicious travel narrative that crisscrosses the nation, with creative brand-new recipes celebrating Italian food.
Do not miss out on Frances Mayes in PBS's Dream of Italy: Tuscan Sun Special!
" Reading this book is a trip by itself."– The New York Times Book Review (Best Travel Books of the Summer).
The Roman Forum, the Leaning Tower, the Piazza San Marco: these are the views associated with Italy. However such landmarks only scrape the surface of this wonderful nation's offerings. In See You in the Piazza, Frances Mayes presents us to the Italy only the citizens know, as she and also her partner, Ed, eat and drink their way through thirteen areas– from Friuli to Sicily. In the process, she seeks out the cultural and historic treasures not discovered in typical guidebooks.
Frances invokes the glamour of the backstreets, the hubbub of the marketplaces, the dreamlike marvel of that room between lunch as well as dinner when a city cracks open to those that would roam or when a mind is drawn right into the web pages of a scrumptious publication– and reveals to us the tricks that just somebody who gets on intimate terms with a location could locate.
- Item Weight:1.45 pounds
- Hardcover:448 pages
- Product Dimensions:6.39 x 1.44 x 9.52 inches
- Publisher:Crown; 1st Edition (March 12, 2019)
- Best Sellers Rank:#84,332 in Books
- #59 in general Italy Travel Guides
- #226 in Culinary Biographies & Memoirs
- #299 in Travel Writing Reference