- Why Was Angkor Wat Abandoned? | The City Of God Kings | Timeline
- Meet Journey's New Singer – Arnel Pineda | People
- The Secrets Of The Lost Persian Empire | Lost Worlds | Timeline
- Why Didn't The World End In 2012? | Mayan Revelations: Decoding Baqtun | Timeline
- A Conversation with Steve McCurry
- How Mother Teresa Served In More Than 100 Cities Around The Globe | #SeeHer Story | PeopleTV
- Keegan Bost Reveals Big Change After 'Songland' Win, Moving From Alabama To Los Angeles! | PeopleTV
- The Invasion Of Egypt | Immortal Egypt (Ancient Egypt Documentary) | Timeline
- Treasure Hunting on Timeless Isle – WoW Let's Play – Episode 184 – World of Warcraft Gameplay
- Siena and Tuscany's Wine Country
From Machu Picchu to the Pyramids of Giza and beyond, this travel-lover's pleasure takes viewers on an impressive aesthetic trip to the world's most historic wonderlands.
Pack your bags for a phenomenal experience with National Geographic to greater than 50 places that have captivated our creative imaginations for centuries. In this aesthetically stunning volume, the world's leading authority on social travel and history showcases bucket-list-ready destinations on every continent, from Easter Island's haunting stone moai to Kyoto's impressive holy places. Classic photographs from the National Geographic archives tell the backstory of the discovery and also earliest site visitors to areas like Carthage, Pompeii, Victoria Falls, as well as extra, while showstopping contemporary photos bring them to life in beautiful detail. Full-spread features highlight lesser-known hidden sites, such as Pompeii's better-preserved sibling city Herculaneum as well as the less-visited Maya city El Mirador in Guatemala's jungle, offer viewers phenomenal opportunities to strengthen their travel experience as well as uncover locations where the past can genuinely revive.
Continue reading Timeless Journeys: Travels to the World’s Legendary Places