- Travel Expert Rick Steves Pays His Staff Out Of Pocket As Travel Shuts Down Worldwide
- Budapest: The Best of Hungary
- Rick Steves' Europe Preview: Prague
- Czech Republic, Poland & Hungary Travel Skills
- Český Krumlov, Czech Republic: Bohemia's Time-Warp Town
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
- 11 Most Disappointing Tourist Attractions in Europe
- NOMAD IN PRAGUE 2 Czech Republic [Wenceslas Square] #1 of 4
- European Travel Skills with Rick Steves
Maximize on a daily basis as well as every dollar with Rick Steves! This vivid, compact guidebook is ideal for investing a week or much less in Prague:
City walks and explores: Five in-depth self-guided strolls, consisting of a stroll from the Old Town Square to the Charles Bridge and scenic tours of The Jewish Quarter as well as Prague CastleRick's strategic guidance on what's worth your time and money What to consume and where to remain: Savor a traditional goulash stew, join residents over a Czech beer, and also remain in a charming resort in the Little QuarterDay-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your timeA detailed, removable fold-out map, plus museum as well as city maps throughoutFull-color, portable, and also slim for exploring on-the-goTrip-planning usefulness like when to go, just how to get around, standard Czech expressions, as well as moreLightweight, yet loaded with info on Prague's background as well as society, Rick Steves Pocket Prague truly is a tourist guide in your pocket.
Extending your journey? Attempt Rick Steves Prague & the Czech Republic or Rick Steves Eastern Europe.