- Italy: Hill Towns of Tuscany & Umbria – Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Assisi, Italy: Basilica of St. Francis
- Italy: Northern Italy – Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Lucca, Italy: Beautifully Preserved
- Italy: Southern Italy – Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Volterra, Tuscany, Italy
- Tuscany, Italy: Chianti Wine and Crete Senesi Regions
- Italy: Rome – Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Italy: Venice & the Veneto – Rick Steves Travel Talks
- Visit Italy: Top 10 Tuscany & Central Italy
You can rely on Rick Steves to inform you just what you truly need to recognize when taking a trip in the hill communities of central Italy.
In this small guide, Rick Steves covers the basics of the hill towns, including San Gimignano, Volterra, Montepulciano, as well as Cortona. Discover the Galgano Monastery, Volterra's Etruscan Gate, Orvieto's Duomo, or unwind while wine tasting in Montalcino. You'll obtain Rick's firsthand recommendations on the best sights, eating, resting, as well as nightlife, and also the maps and also self-guided scenic tours will certainly guarantee you make the most of your experience. Greater than just testimonials and directions, a Rick Steves Snapshot guide is a tourist guide in your pocket.
Continue reading Rick Steves Snapshot Hill Towns of Central Italy: Including Siena & Assisi