- Normandy: War-Torn Yet Full of Life
- Rick Steves' Rome: Eternally Engaging
- Paris Side Trips
- Rick Steves' European Festivals
- Rick Steves makes a big donation to Northwest families
- French Riviera: Uniquely Chic
- Provence: Legendary Light, Wind, and Wine
- Belgium: Bruges and Brussels
- France’s Loire: Château Country
You can rely on Rick Steves to inform you what you really require to know when traveling in Normandy.
Rick Steves and also Steve Smith cover the essentials of Normandy, including Rouen, Honfleur, Bayeux, Mont St. Michel, and Dinan. Visit the Big Clock in Rouen that goes back to the Renaissance, or cross the embankment in the direction of Mont St. Michel. You'll obtain Rick's firsthand guidance on the very best sights, consuming, sleeping, and also nightlife, and the maps as well as self-guided scenic tours will guarantee you make the most of your experience. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves Snapshot overview is a tourist guide in your pocket.
Continue reading Rick Steves Snapshot Normandy