- Why we moved to Mexico
- BALI || We have found the most sustainable place // Eco Tourism
- VAN LIFE | A Day In The Life Of | Australian Van Lifers Quarantine | MICHOACAN, MEXICO.
- ONE MONTH ALONE IN GUATEMALA
- Long Way Up — Official Trailer | Apple TV+
- RED Travel México Teaser video
- A SIMPLE SUSTAINABLE DAY • DOUTZEN DIARIES
- THE MOST UNIQUE CITY IN AMERICA?! || New Orleans Vlog Day 2
- 2020 Journal Forum Session 2
- Ep#4: The kind of house we could stop the vanlife for: Earthship
Take A Flight on the Mexican Side!
In 2005 Dan Gair and also his other half Holly Hunter went to Mexico in search of a cottage near the coastline to leave New England winters. After a possibility experience with somebody desperate to offer a one hundred acre tract of land, Dan & Holly joined to exactly what would end up being a life-altering experience. Now, greater than a loads years later comes 'The Mexico Diaries', a dynamic prance with the Mexican underbrush. In this funny, busy memoir, the reader satisfies eccentric travelers, corrupt polices, unsafe animals, mystical medicine men, narco henchmen, as well as vibrant locals, all while experiencing sustainability bootcamp, and also the delights and sorrows of ranch life in Mexico.
Continue reading The Mexico Diaries: A Sustainable Adventure