- Venice's Hidden Beauty | Alex Polizzi's Secret Italy – TRACKS
- FLORENCE GUIDES part 1 | 10 Secrets of Florence you won't find on travel guides
- We Went to the Abandoned "Island of Death"… (ITALY)
- Venice, Island Treasure – Documentary
- Venice in 360: Italy's Invisible Cities – BBC Taster
- 8 Best reasons to retire to Italy! Living in Italy!
- Tuscany | Italy's Best Hot Springs and Renaissance Hill Towns
- Cost of Living in Italy: An Expat’s Monthly Budget
- Living In The Shadow of Vesuvius | Alex Polizzis Secret Italy | TRACKS
- Florence in 360: Italy's Invisible Cities – BBC Taster
2nd in the highly-acclaimed City Keys collection, City Secrets Florence, Venice, and the Towns of Italy is a distinct and sophisticated guidebook that puts together the referrals of some of the world’s most noteworthy authors, musicians, designers, and others.
Whether blogging about a painting, a dining establishment, or a village’s covert byways, these specialists’ observations, taken with each other, total up to a thrilling expert’s take a look at both the popular as well as the overlooked. The impassioned summaries and educated viewpoints in the pages of City Secrets Florence, Venice, and also the Towns of Italy form an inspired scenic tour of this most inspiring of nations.