- Alaska RV Trip Planning 2019
- The Milepost: On The Alcan; Off The Season
- The Milepost is THE guide to Alaska
- DRIVING TO ALASKA // British Columbia, Yukon & Alaska // TRAVEL VLOG
- Week5 Episode 5 …Toads, Munchos, Liards, Oh My! The Alaska Highway
- IS ALASKA RIGHT FOR YOU? – How to Travel to Alaska
- Alaska Wild: Resources For Planning The Ultimate Trip To Alaska
- 👍"Secrets of the Alaska Highway" (or How to Take Your RV to Alaska and Live to Tell the Tale!) 😆
- Adventures to the Arctic Circle Sign Alaska! Part 1 of 2
- Week22 Episode 22 …Trouble at the Border!
Described as the "ultimate reference" for Alaska vacationers, The MILEPOST ® offers mile-by-mile descriptions of more than 15,000 miles of road in Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, British Columbia as well as Alberta. Its 700-plus pages detail accommodations, outdoor camping, sightseeing, tourist attractions and also services, along with remarkable truths on the history as well as wild animals of the North. Journey preparation assistance as well as response to regularly asked questions are dealt with in the Travel Planning area, with attributes on going across the boundary, traveling with pet dogs, the Alaska ferryboat system, driving problems, railroads, tours and also wildlife. Suggested itineraries are drawn up to aid vacationers prepare their journeys.
The 2019 edition of The MILEPOST ® is the 71st version of this traditional travel overview, which was first released in 1949 as a 72-page guide to the lately opened up Alaska ("Alcan") Highway. A history of the Alaska Highway is included in The MILEPOST ®
Continue reading The MILEPOST 2019: Alaska Travel Planner