A vibrant overview presenting 14 self-guided, half-day strolling excursions discovering Tokyo’s even more fascinating historical sites as well as communities. Consists of 8 web pages of color photos. 5×7″. Annotation c. by Book News, Inc., Portland, Or.
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Japan
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide to JAPAN 2011 @ +6285.872.548.428 eBook Bukupedia DK Publishing
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide to TOKYO 2010 @ +6281.320.027.519 eBook Bukupedia DK Publishing
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide
- JAPAN-Shinjuku Train Station- Rush hour in Tokyo 2016
- BOOK REVIEW: Cool Tokyo Guide
- Japan adventures Day 1 & 2 – OSAKA
- Japanese cooking, food and Tokyo guide book, Shinjyuku, experience tokyo
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Europe
- Family Fun Pack Fan Mail From Japan, Norway, UK, Canada, Australia, and USA
The optimal fellow traveler, loaded with expert advice on what to see as well as do, plus comprehensive schedules as well as comprehensive maps for exploring this cultured and also unique nation.
Take a guided Tokyo walking trip, wash in hot springs, trek Japan's mountainous interior or visit calm holy places: whatever you need to recognize is plainly set out within color-coded phases. Discover the best of Japan with this essential traveling guide.
Continue reading DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Japan