- A Day in Istanbul with One Ok Rock
- what I have been reading and new books
- GTA Gerçek Hayat İstanbul Oynadık
- AMERICAN SHOPPING FOR TURKISH SNACKS IN ANTALYA TURKEY | TURKEY EP 4
- First-person view – GTA San Andreas – Into the Country – Race Tournament
- 40+ Most Beautiful Books of 2019 | A Holiday and Christmas Gift Guide
- Arabic Music – Background Chill Out Music
- Trentemøller – Miss You (Acoustic Cover)
- EXPLORING ÜSKÜDAR | The LARGEST Mosque In TURKEY | Istanbul Vlog
- Starter Save – Part 7 – Nice – DRIV3R – complete walkthrough
From the Nobel Prize-winning author of My Name Is Red and Snow, a large-format, deluxe, collectible version of his beloved memoir regarding life in Istanbul, with greater than 200 added illustrations and also a new introduction.
Orhan Pamuk was birthed in Istanbul as well as still lives in the family apartment building where his mother first held him in her arms. His portrait of his city is therefore likewise a self-portrait, refracted by memory as well as the moody– or hüzün– that all Istanbullus share: the unhappiness that results living in the middle of the ruins of a shed empire. With motion picture fluidness, Pamuk relocations from the lives of his attractive, unhappy parents to the lovely, decrepit manors overlooking the Bosphorus; from the dawning of his self-consciousness to the authors and painters– both Turkish as well as international– that would certainly form his awareness of his city. Like Joyce's Dublin and also Borges' Buenos Aires, Pamuk's Istanbul is a victorious encounter of location as well as perceptiveness, wonderfully created and tremendously moving.