- Noyers-sur-Serein, one of the most beautiful villages in Burgundy
- Petits villages de Bourgogne
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE IN FRANCE! || Alsace, France
- BEAUNE, BURGUNDY…FRANCE! | Travel Diary
- Yvoire – One of the most beautiful villages in France
- Discovering the most beautiful villages in France
- Burgundy, France: Village Life – Rick Steves' Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- A Walk Around the Beautiful Wine Village of Saint-Émilion, France
- Is Seillans France’s most beautiful Village? We visit the home of the surrealist painter Max Ernst
- Conques – One of The Most Beautiful Villages in France
Identified with fine a glass of wine, elegant food and great living, Burgundy is additionally a land of exceptional style as well as captivating villages. Most of these old neighborhoods stand next to the leisurely rivers that wend their method via the duchy – the beginnings of the Seine, the Yonne, the tributaries of the Loire as well as the Saone. As well as close to these rivers lie forests, pastures as well as the greatest vineyards on the planet.
Full with a map as well as traveler's overview, "The Most Beautiful Villages of Burgandy" is the definitive intro to one of the most captivating areas in the western world.