- Jerusalem: Prophecies from Below | Cities of the Underworld (S2, E8) | Full Episode | History
- Switzerland's Great Cities
- Jerusalem's Underground Apocalypse | Cities of the Underworld (S2, E1) | Full Episode | History
- Jerusalem, Israel: Jewish Quarter and New City
- Things to do in Israel: Best Places to Visit
- Great Cities in History #1 – The Ancient World
- The Two Great Cities: Babylon, Jerusalem and the New Birth – Vasko Belovski
- Babylonian Siege of Jerusalem – Famine and Cannibalism in the church during the Great Tribulation
- Jericho – The First City on Earth? // Ancient History Documentary
- Assassin's Creed | Top 5 Cities
When the Jebusites constructed Jerusalem around 2000 BC, it seems unlikely that they ever visualized the influence this city would have on the history and destiny of the human race. Versus its historical history, with ancient parapets together with souvenir boutiques, individuals of lots of races and also ethnic origins all shop a few declines of water from the Jordan or an olive branch as a precious memento of this divine city.
Bells toll from the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, while muezzins ask for prayer in the Mosque of Omar and also the Jewish loyal cry out at the Wailing Wall, in a blend of religious expression discovered no place else on the planet.