- The Two Great Cities: Babylon, Jerusalem and the New Birth – Vasko Belovski
- Most Beautiful Places In Jerusalem
- Jerusalem, Israel: Jewish Quarter and New City
- Jerusalem: Israel's capital, but the poorest of all the major cities
- A Tour of the Incredible Old City of Jerusalem
- The World's Greatest Cities – Sydney, Guangzhou, Singapore, London, Tokyo, Jerusalem, Toronto
- Jerusalem – the capital of Israel aerial drone video | ירושלים מהרחפן
- Old City of Jerusalem and its Walls 🇮🇱 Israel – The Holy City Video Guide
- Jerusalem | National Geographic
- The Siege of Jerusalem (70 AD) – The Great Jewish Revolt [FULL DOCUMENTARY]
When the Jebusites constructed Jerusalem around 2000 BC, it seems unlikely that they ever visualized the influence this city would have on the history and destiny of the human race. Versus its historical history, with ancient parapets together with souvenir boutiques, individuals of lots of races and also ethnic origins all shop a few declines of water from the Jordan or an olive branch as a precious memento of this divine city.
Bells toll from the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, while muezzins ask for prayer in the Mosque of Omar and also the Jewish loyal cry out at the Wailing Wall, in a blend of religious expression discovered no place else on the planet.