- Finding Mezcal -Ron Cooper, founder of Del Maguey with Chantal Martineau
- Tequila, Mexico's BEST KEPT SECRET?- La Fortaleza Distillery 🥃
- Tequila Fortaleza with founder Guillermo Sauza in Tequila, Jalisco, Mexico – The Tequila Tester
- Topic & A7S – Breaking Me (Lyrics)
- Dermot Kennedy – Power Over Me
- Diferencia entre Tequila y Mezcal
- My journey from Mizoram to US Part 1 (2019)
- The 10 Things All Bartenders Should Know About Tequila
- Sub Urban – Cradles (Lyrics)
- How To Make a Long Island Iced Tea – Cocktail Recipe
In this groundbreaking and deeply individual book, Ron Cooper– a leading voice in the artisanal mezcal motion, and also the individual largely responsible for popularizing the spirit in the USA– shares every little thing he understands about this storied, culturally abundant, and now extremely in-demand spirit, in addition to 40 dishes.
In 1990, artist Ron Cooper was working together with craftspeople in Oaxaca, Mexico, when he found mezcal– or, as he likes to state, mezcal located him. This typical spirit was virtually unknown in the United States at the time, and also Cooper founded Del Maguey Single Village Mezcal in order to import it. Searching for Mezcal states Cooper's love affair with the spirit and the people who make it; its meteoric surge in appeal; and the fragile balance in between sharing mezcal with the globe as well as promoting its preservation. Each phase presents a brand-new mezcal, its producer, as well as its area of beginning, while additionally covering mezcal manufacturing techniques and also the horticulture of the maguey (aka agave) plant, from which mezcal is distilled. Including 40 dishes established for Del Maguey by cooks as well as bartenders from around the globe, guide is copiously illustrated with photographs, as well as Cooper's art work and that of his good friend Ken Price, that illustrated Del Maguey's now-iconic tags.