- Growth of Cities in Tuscany, as foundation for the Renaissance
- History of Arch Lecture 22 Ideal Renaissance Towns
- The Africans of Renaissance Europe: A painted record
- Florence: Heart of the Renaissance
- Slow renaissance of medieval ghost town in Spanish Pyrenees
- Eric Clark Travel Videos – Palmanova Italy – Star Fort Late Renaissance City built in 1593. NEAT!
- The Meaning of Rome: The Renaissance and Baroque City | NotreDameX on edX | Course About Video
- Urbino – The Light of Italy: Federico da Montefeltro – Extra History
- Tuscany | Italy's Best Hot Springs and Renaissance Hill Towns
- Harry Boyte “Small Cities: Centers of a Democratic Renaissance”
Amazon Price: $24.95 (as of April 2, 2020 11:53 am –
Book by Hume, David D.