- Munich to Salzburg
- European Travel Skills: Trip Planning
- Germany & Austria Travel Skills
- European Travel Skills with Rick Steves
- Rick Steves’ European Travel Tips and Tricks
- European Travel Skills with Cameron Hewitt
- Heidelberg, Germany, the Complete Tour
- AbeBooks Review: Rick Steves' Rome 2011 by Rick Steves and Gene Openshaw
- HD TRAVEL: Munich & Bavaria: Marianplatz – SmartTravels with Rudy Maxa
- Travel to Munich, Germany with Auto Europe.
- Travel Guide Salzburg, Austria – Paragleiten in Salzburg
You can count on Rick Steves to inform you what you actually have to know when taking a trip in Munich, Bavaria, and Salzburg.
In this small overview, Rick Steves covers all the essentials of Munich, Bavaria, as well as Salzburg. Admire churches in Munich’s primary square, Marienplatz, or see the world-famous Hofbräuhaus and Nymphenburg Palace. Visit Bavarian castles, as well as delight in the delights of the Tegelberg Luge. You’ll get Rick’s firsthand guidance on the most effective views, consuming, resting, and also night life, and also the maps and also self-guided scenic tours will certainly ensure you make the most of your experience. Greater than simply reviews as well as instructions, a Rick Steves Snapshot overview is a tour guide in your pocket.
Continue reading Rick Steves’ Snapshot Munich, Bavaria & Salzburg