- GREAT ESCAPES MEDITERRANEAN. THE HOTEL BOOK – #Taschen (leaf through)
- Shiey – ILLEGAL FREEDOM Top 5 GREAT ESCAPES
- Climbing 700 m Above The Abyss: Stairway To Heaven In Austria – This Ladder Is NOT For Beginners!
- Great Escapes – Silent Nights
- Secret Escapes With Italian Heart
- The Sicilian Food That Won Paul's Heart | Paul Hollywood's City Bakes | Tonic
- Rustic Dishes from Sicily & Puglia | Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes | BBC Documentary
- ITV Great Escapes Ep 5 (16 Nov 1998)
- Jason Bourne's Greatest Escapes | The Bourne Supremacy | Screen Bites
- Journey Through Modern-Day Ghost Town of Italy | Part 2
La bell’Italia è per sempre: Legendary hotels full of atmosphere
To travel through Italy is as close as one gets to being in paradise. For centuries, writers, artists, architects and merchants have been drawn here, inspired by the beauty of Venice, Florence, Naples and Rome. Countless books, paintings, poems and sculptures are evidence of its undying appeal, and over the past 60 years, the country has become one of the world’s top travel and holiday destinations. The loveliness of Italy—its architecture, landscapes, culture and food (some of the world’s finest!) — if not eternal, is certainly enduring, and the easy-going and relaxed Italian lifestyle, il dolce far niente, is still unrivaled.
Continue reading Great Escapes Italy