- Top 10 Best Greek Islands
- Greek Islands: Santorini, Mykonos, and Rhodes
- Day 6 – Cruise Stop in Santorini – Exploring Fira – Donkeys – Food – BEST BAKLAVA – Steps
- Day 3 – Cruise Stop in Crete – Best Greek Gyro Ever and Top Places to see in Chania
- Day 4 – Cruise Stop in Mykonos – Little Venice – Old Town – Windmills – Karavaki – Armenistis
- Day 5 – Cruise Stop in Rhodes – Best Island Stop in Cruise
- Day 3 – Cruise stop in Chania – Crete – Market – Well of the Turk – Old City – Old Venetian Harbour
- Naples and Pompeii
- Boston | Wikipedia audio article
Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
The Greek Islands represent the ultimate Mediterranean getaway. Impossibly blue seas, gorgeous beaches, whitewashed alleyways draped in pink bougainvillea, blue-domed Greek Orthodox churches, picturesque villages, and famous historical sites have lured visitors to these wonders of the Aegean for hundreds of years. Bursting with beautiful full-color photos, Fodor’s Essential Greek Islands provides expert insider advice on everything from the best beaches in Crete to the best archaeological sites on Corfu. Also included is full coverage of the big-city wonders of Athens, the primary gateway for travelers to Greece.