- The Gates of Jerusalem. A History of the Holy City.
- Jerusalem: Prophecies from Below | Cities of the Underworld (S2, E8) | Full Episode | History
- Jerusalem's Underground Apocalypse | Cities of the Underworld (S2, E1) | Full Episode | History
- A Tour of the Incredible Old City of Jerusalem
- Jerusalem | National Geographic
- Jerusalem: 4000 Years in 5 Minutes
- History of Old City Jerusalem: Its Walls, Gates, & Key Sites: Historical Tour of All Periods, Israel
- Most Beautiful Places In Jerusalem
- Voices of Jerusalem: A Scholar in Search of the City's Hidden Archives
- Jerusalem is the great whore of Babylon : Revelation 17 explained with proof
When the Jebusites constructed Jerusalem around 2000 BC, it seems unlikely that they ever visualized the influence this city would have on the history and destiny of the human race. Versus its historical history, with ancient parapets together with souvenir boutiques, individuals of lots of races and also ethnic origins all shop a few declines of water from the Jordan or an olive branch as a precious memento of this divine city.
Bells toll from the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, while muezzins ask for prayer in the Mosque of Omar and also the Jewish loyal cry out at the Wailing Wall, in a blend of religious expression discovered no place else on the planet.