London Peculiars enters search of the unusual, the unforeseen and the downright strange: dinosaurs in Sydenham, stage-set housefronts in Bayswater, a funeral train in Waterloo. Style that relocates significant distances, design that conceals other purposes. The odd, the strange, the unbelievable; this book is a guidebook for any person wanting to scratch away at London’s surface area gloss.
- Unseen London with Griff Rhys Jones | The Greatest Cities in the World | TRACKS
- The 10 Best Places To Live In The United Kingdom (New)
- 33 Great Cities of Europe – London, England
- Top 10 Largest Cities UK
- 4K London, Great Britain – Documentary Film without Narration – Cities of the World
- London City | The United Kingdom
- The Cost of London VS Top 5 Biggest Cities in England
- 11 Urilift London great cities of the world
- New York's Hidden Secrets | The Greatest Cities in the World | TRACKS
- How do you imagine the world's great cities?
Reserve 'London: The Great Cities' by Aubrey Menen. Released by Time Life Education, 1976. Illustrated binding as well as dust jacket. Publications has rack wear and edge tears to dirt jacket. 9.5 ʺW × 0.5 ʺD × 12.0 ʺH.