- 25 Most Beautiful Medieval Towns of Europe
- Individual Season Overview – 2021 CrossFit Games
- Cheddar man and Mesolithic Europeans
- Best Cities in Europe to Visit – Top 100 European Cities
- 11 BEST PLACES IN ENGLAND TO VISIT (AND WHY!)
- Best places to shop for watches in London – Harrods, Burlington, Hatton Garden and a Secret Place.
- English – London sightseeing (A1-A2 – with subtitles)
- 101 Facts About The UK
- #Cornwall #Polperro One of the most beautiful places in Cornwall – POLPERRO – svetlanakellett 2020
- Learn English Through Story ★ Subtitles: England by John Work (level 4)
A sequel to the highly effective One Hundred & One Beautiful Small Towns in Italy as well as One Hundred & One Beautiful Small Towns in France, this book is an one-of-a-kind photo scenic tour of the most stunning towns in every region of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, as well as Wales. The towns of Britain's countryside are amongst one of the most enchanting and unchanged in Europe's background. Viewers will certainly intend to roam the countryside: from the Norman castle towns of the southeast to the spectacular Roman design of Bath and also St. Albans, and from Celtic home farms in the Scottish lowlands to the rock and iron communities of the Welsh borders and also the north, One Hundred & One Beautiful Small Towns in Great Britain is as much regarding the background of the Isles as it is about their beauty today. Tom Aiken's significant and helpful text not just draws attention to visual, natural, and building sights in every area, however also brings to life the background of each area, from Shakespeare's Stratford-on-Avon to the royal Cowes, the reclusive abbeys of Yorkshire to primitive Ireland, as well as from the Pagan past of the Scottish Highlands to the legends of Roman Britain. An extensive appendix offers travel suggestions as well as details and places for hotels, restaurants, as well as shops of passion in all the towns. Whether you're an armchair vacationer or an Anglo-phile planning yet another trip, this volume is the guide to the varied heritage and also covert treasures of Britain.
[amazon_link asins=’0847846822,0500510520,0500515344′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’jpiegom-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’b297b47e-7df7-11e7-99e6-4d5a4018f997′]