- SHELLING Navarre Beach Through The Seasons
- SHELLING For SAND DOLLARS And SCOTCH BONNETS, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Shelling The Beach 'N Surf, Navarre Beach, Florida
- Inspirational Shelling And Beachwalk
- Virtual Shelling, Pensacola Beach, Florida
- Virtual SHELLING Pensacola Beach, Part II
- Inspiration Minute, Emerald Coast, Florida
- Morning & Evening Shelling, Palm Coast, Florida
- The Beach Vlogs Episode #1, Pensacola Beach, Florida
- Night SHELLING, Navarre Beach, Florida
The very first edition of Florida's Living Coastlines (2007) was commonly commended. Currently, the 2nd version of this supremely thorough overview has a lot more to please the interested beachcomber, including expanded material and added accounts with more than 1800 full-color pictures, maps, as well as images.
It declares the living points and also symbolic life along the state's 700 miles of sandy coastlines. The broadened second edition now identifies and explains over 1400 inquisitiveness, with lavishly illustrated accounts organized right into Beach Features, Beach Animals, Beach Plants, Beach Minerals, as well as Hand of Man.