- Czech Republic, Poland & Hungary Travel Skills
- Budapest: The Best of Hungary
- Making Face Masks in the Czech Republic
- Public Television Icon and Travel Expert Rick Steves on a Year Without Travel
- European Travel Skills with Rick Steves
- European Travel Skills with Cameron Hewitt
- How To NOT Look Like A Tourist | What To Wear In Europe
- Day trip to Prague, part 1
- 5 Things American Tourists Shouldn't Wear in Europe
- Rick Steves' Guide to Cuba
Maximize on a daily basis as well as every dollar with Rick Steves! This vivid, compact guidebook is ideal for investing a week or much less in Prague:
City walks and explores: Five in-depth self-guided strolls, consisting of a stroll from the Old Town Square to the Charles Bridge and scenic tours of The Jewish Quarter as well as Prague CastleRick's strategic guidance on what's worth your time and money What to consume and where to remain: Savor a traditional goulash stew, join residents over a Czech beer, and also remain in a charming resort in the Little QuarterDay-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your timeA detailed, removable fold-out map, plus museum as well as city maps throughoutFull-color, portable, and also slim for exploring on-the-goTrip-planning usefulness like when to go, just how to get around, standard Czech expressions, as well as moreLightweight, yet loaded with info on Prague's background as well as society, Rick Steves Pocket Prague truly is a tourist guide in your pocket.
Extending your journey? Attempt Rick Steves Prague & the Czech Republic or Rick Steves Eastern Europe.