- Cycling Along the Danube River – Passau to Vienna May 2019
- Danube Bike Path: Passau to Vienna
- Danube – Passau to Vienna Cycling Holiday
- Bicycling the Danube River Trail (to Vienna & Bratislava from Passau, Germany)
- Solo Female Cycling: 220 Miles ALONE on Austria's Danube Bike Path
- Danube Cycle Path – Cycling from Passau to Vienna along the River Danube
- Danube bike trail Passau Vienna
- Cycling the Danube from Passau to Vienna 2.
- Danube Bike Trail – Eurovelo 6 – Passau – Vienna – Bratislava
- CYCLING THE DANUBE – Ep3 | AUSTRIA.. Passau to SLOVAKIA via Linz and Vienna – Eurovelo 6
From its headwaters in the Black Forest of south-western Germay, the Danube flows through several of the most lovely landscapes in Europe. Pristine flood-plains, stunning towns as well as small towns, and a wide range of social spots line the river as it begins its long march to the remote Black Sea. This guide has detailed maps of the countryside and of numerous cities as well as towns, precise path summaries, details concerning historical as well as social sites as well as background details and a thorough checklist of over night accomodations.
The second volume covers the Austrian part: from Passau (Bavaria) to Vienna, and takes you via Linz, Enns, Krems, and also Nosterneuburg.
Continue reading Danube Bike Trail 2 (Passau to Vienna)