- Why we moved to Mexico
- PAMAMANA,HANAP BUHAY O LIBANGAN?/Spearfishing: Livelihood, Hobby or Sport?#spearfishingPhilippines
- A Simple Life in the Woods
- Everyone was laughing at his HOUSE, until they went inside…
- She has been Living in a Cabin in the Forests of Sweden for 8 years | Home Tour
- A SIMPLE SUSTAINABLE DAY • DOUTZEN DIARIES
- LIVING OFF GRID in a FOREST CABIN – What We Do at Night | BLOWTORCH & FIRE to PROTECT WOOD – Ep.134
- "People Should Be Preparing, This Is So Serious" – Elon Musk WARNING (2021)
- Neighbours Called Him Crazy, But He Had the Last Laugh
- Fans Stunned as Vanna White Blurts out Why She Left Wheel of Fortune
Take A Flight on the Mexican Side!
In 2005 Dan Gair and also his other half Holly Hunter went to Mexico in search of a cottage near the coastline to leave New England winters. After a possibility experience with somebody desperate to offer a one hundred acre tract of land, Dan & Holly joined to exactly what would end up being a life-altering experience. Now, greater than a loads years later comes 'The Mexico Diaries', a dynamic prance with the Mexican underbrush. In this funny, busy memoir, the reader satisfies eccentric travelers, corrupt polices, unsafe animals, mystical medicine men, narco henchmen, as well as vibrant locals, all while experiencing sustainability bootcamp, and also the delights and sorrows of ranch life in Mexico.
Continue reading The Mexico Diaries: A Sustainable Adventure