- Touring San Juan Island – Rough Guide
- Rough Guides
- COMING SOON: The Rough Guide to the Deep South, USA
- 10 Things Not to Do in Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- How to be Wave Safe: East Coast Beaches
- Conservation Tourism
- How To Travel When You're Broke AF? (You Better Do These Things!)
- GRAN CANARIA Holiday Guide & Travel Tips
- Why Is Puerto Rican Spanish so Hard? [How to Understand the Accent]
Discover a land of rich forests and spectacular white sand with The Rough Guide to Puerto Rico. The full-colour intro will certainly motivate you with spectacular photography of the “points not to miss out on” from the cosmopolitan city of San Juan to the unique flora as well as fauna of the Caribbean National Forest. Loads of user-friendly maps will guide you to our suggested lodging and there are thousands of restaurant reviews for exquisite eateries as well as neighborhood food stalls throughout the island. Treatment all must-sees such as the Río Camuy caves as well as the charming colonial town of Ponce, the overview also showcases full-colour inserts on celebrations devoted to fruits, flowers as well as Food, including independent exquisite coffee producers as well as local specialties. The overview includes extensive areas on Mayagüez, La Cordillera, Vieques and also Culebra, in addition to all the useful information you would certainly expect from a Rough Guide.
Make the most of your journey with The Rough Guide to Puerto Rico.