- Mexico City: The Monocle Travel Guide
- The Monocle Travel Guide Series: Miami
- The Monocle Travel Guide Series: Rio de Janeiro
- Helsinki: The Monocle Travel Guide
- Beirut: The Monocle Travel Guide
- Athens: The Monocle Travel Guide
- Milan: The Monocle Travel Guide
- Barcelona: The Monocle Travel Guide
- Taste of Tuscany
- Exploring Mexico City – Photo Journey, Ep. 6
We push past the colourful turmoil and also Frida Kahlo merchandise to locate the city's tastiest tacos and also the retailers reviving timeless crafts.
Quesadillas searing on road edges outside cosy coffee bar; mariachi in sequined sombreros serenading late-night revellers; tower obstructs casting long shadows over baroque churches and also Aztec ruins studded with cacti. Mexico City all at once adapts every stereotype and also obstacles every assumption with outrageous self-assurance.
Unusual, ever-changing as well as absolutely seductive, this megalopolis is a limitless ceremony of views, seems and scents. It in some way manages to really feel intimate regardless of its enormous size yet great advice is still necessary– and this is where the Monocle Travel Guide to Mexico City steps in.
We lead you to our much-loved mural-splashed buildings and the best places in which to practice your salsa– winding up in a dimly lit mezcal bar or 2 for good procedure. If you're going to visit the Mexican capital, this is a good place to start. All that's entrusted to do is dirt off your dance shoes and also join the carnival. Órale, amigos!
- Series: Monocle Travel Guide (Book 32)
- Hardcover: 148 pages
- Publisher: gestalten (August 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3899559495
- ISBN-13: 978-3899559491
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 customer reviews