- Noyers-sur-Serein, one of the most beautiful villages in Burgundy
- Burgundy, France: Village Life – Rick Steves' Europe Travel Guide – Travel Bite
- My Trip to Burgundy! | Travel with Whitney | Whitney A.
- Burgundy: Profoundly French
- Discovering the most beautiful villages in France
- The Splendors of Burgundy
- The Wines of Burgundy
- Conques – One of The Most Beautiful Villages in France
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE IN FRANCE! || Alsace, France
- BEAUNE, BURGUNDY…FRANCE! | Travel Diary
Identified with fine a glass of wine, elegant food and great living, Burgundy is additionally a land of exceptional style as well as captivating villages. Most of these old neighborhoods stand next to the leisurely rivers that wend their method via the duchy – the beginnings of the Seine, the Yonne, the tributaries of the Loire as well as the Saone. As well as close to these rivers lie forests, pastures as well as the greatest vineyards on the planet.
Full with a map as well as traveler's overview, "The Most Beautiful Villages of Burgandy" is the definitive intro to one of the most captivating areas in the western world.
- Publisher:Thames & Hudson; Illustrated edition (September 1, 1998)
- Hardcover:224 pages
- Item Weight:3.93 pounds
- Dimensions:10.2 x 0.87 x 12.52 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,019,623 in Books
- #1,343 in General France Travel Guides
- #1,354 in General Europe Travel Guides
- #2,813 in Travel Photography (Books)