- Adare: "Ireland's Prettiest Village"
- 10 Best Places To Visit In Ireland | Most Beautiful Towns & Villages To See in Ireland, Travel Guide
- Dingle town & peninsula, Ireland
- Living In Rural Ireland
- An Irish village
- Top 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL Places in IRELAND | Essential Irish Travel Guide 🇮🇪
- Cotswolds, England: Village Charm
- Killarney-One of My Favorite Places in Ireland! (With Live Pub Performances)
- Secret Villages in Ireland | SmarterTravel
- Part 2 , Beautiful village in Ireland (Castleconnell,)
An aesthetic trip via the Emerald green Island: an unrivaled representation of the country beauty and charm of Ireland. Collections of white homes huddled between hills of an unbelievably rich green, towns of a solitary street, stunning in their variety of shade washes as well as stunning shop-fronts– such are the villages of Ireland, which to now are living functioning areas.
The most stunning of these towns are recorded below in Christopher Fitz-Simon’s delicate discourses and also Hugh Palmer’s expressive pictures This is a trip loaded with country gems, some renowned, others less so. Right here are the tinted seaside villages of Cork, their dynamic houses sloping to a sea that so many Irish people crossed to located other communities in America. Right here too are the spectacular medieval churches of Roscommon and Galway; and the towns of Antrim, standing ruggedly despite the north seas. 285 full-color photos.
- Series: The Most Beautiful Villages
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson; 1st Edition edition (November 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780500019986
- ISBN-13: 978-0500019986
- ASIN: 0500019983
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 0.9 x 12.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 30 customer reviews