- Adare: "Ireland's Prettiest Village"
- 10 Best Places To Visit In Ireland | Most Beautiful Towns & Villages To See in Ireland, Travel Guide
- Kildare Village, Ireland
- Top 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL Places in IRELAND | Essential Irish Travel Guide 🇮🇪
- ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGES IN COUNTY GALWAY, IRELAND – KILKERRIN VILLAGE AND THE LAKE
- Dingle town & peninsula, Ireland
- Ireland – Most Beautiful Village – Adare
- The Ten Most Beautiful Villages In The UK
- The most beautiful village in the world, Flam – Norway
- Most Beautiful Small Towns to Visit in Europe
An aesthetic trip via the Emerald green Island: an unrivaled representation of the country beauty and charm of Ireland. Collections of white homes huddled between hills of an unbelievably rich green, towns of a solitary street, stunning in their variety of shade washes as well as stunning shop-fronts– such are the villages of Ireland, which to now are living functioning areas.
The most stunning of these towns are recorded below in Christopher Fitz-Simon’s delicate discourses and also Hugh Palmer’s expressive pictures This is a trip loaded with country gems, some renowned, others less so. Right here are the tinted seaside villages of Cork, their dynamic houses sloping to a sea that so many Irish people crossed to located other communities in America. Right here too are the spectacular medieval churches of Roscommon and Galway; and the towns of Antrim, standing ruggedly despite the north seas. 285 full-color photos.
- Publisher:Thames & Hudson; 1st Edition (November 1, 2000)
- Hardcover:208 pages
- Item Weight:10.6 ounces
- Dimensions:10.2 x 0.9 x 12.6 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#475,269 in Books
- #123 in General Ireland Travel Guides
- #397 in General Great Britain Travel Guides
- #567 in Travel Pictorial Reference Books