- The MOST beautiful villages in the Provence, France!
- Discovering the most beautiful villages in France
- Visiting France's Most Beautiful Villages Les Baux de Provence
- Provence France
- Roussillon, France. Full HD. 1920 x 1080p. Provence's most beautiful red stone village.
- 5 Best Places to Visit in the Provence, France | Europe | Love Is Vacation
- Beautiful Eze Village in Provence France
- Lourmarin, France, Provence – a beautiful village – extended version (videoturysta.eu)
- Travel Guide, France's Most Beautiful Village, the village Saint-Remy, Beautiful Provence, France
- LOURMARIN, a Quintessential Village of Provence, France
True Provencal spirit comes alive here through photos and expressive accounts of the best-loved of all French provinces.
Provence is a land apart, a region of superior elegance and difference that has interested outsiders since earliest times. The Greeks, the Romans, the barbarians of the North, and also the Moors have all left their traces in its villages, from the Luberon to the Alpes-Maritimes.
It is in such smaller sized areas that the true Provencal spirit can be discovered: in brilliant sunshine dropping across the snugly organized terra-cotta roof coverings, or in the color underneath wonderful airplane trees in an ancient square. Such scenes come active right here in Hugh Palmer's photos and Michael Jacobs' expressive accounts of one of the most lovely towns of this, the favorite of all French provinces.
Guide opens with the villages of the Vaucluse and also the Bouches-du-Rhone, the region of such building treasures as Bonnieux as well as Gordes. Moving eastern to the Var as well as ultimately the hills of the Alpine departments, we go to tranquil towns of the facility like Les Arcs, established amidst a few of the finest wineries of southerly France. In raw contrast are the fortified hill villages of the east, set down on crests or terraced along some mountainside. 299 shade illustrations
- Publisher:Thames & Hudson; 1st edition (May 29, 2012)
- Paperback:208 pages
- Item Weight:1.92 pounds
- Dimensions:7.9 x 0.8 x 9.6 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#710,955 in Books
- #942 in General France Travel Guides
- #1,727 in Travel Photography (Books)