- 10 Timeless Cities Where the Past Comes to Life | SmarterTravel
- Legend of Atlantis (Full Episode) | Drain the Oceans
- ⚡️Timeless✔️ Beauty❤️ Alphaville – Forever Young – (Jennifer Connelly 1990s) (1980s Music)
- Top 10 Timeless Cities Where History Comes to Life 2020 l Complete Travel Review
- Travel the World in 90 Seconds on the Four Seasons Private Jet
- TIMELAPSE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
- Journey To The End Of The Roman Empire | Sahara Desert Documentary | Timeline
- Explore Inside the World of Coca-Cola: Vault of the Secret Formula
- The Fire Temples Of Iran & Thousand-Year-Old Flames | Timeline
- Pokémon Generations Episode 11: The New World
From Machu Picchu to the Pyramids of Giza and beyond, this travel-lover's pleasure takes viewers on an impressive aesthetic trip to the world's most historic wonderlands.
Pack your bags for a phenomenal experience with National Geographic to greater than 50 places that have captivated our creative imaginations for centuries. In this aesthetically stunning volume, the world's leading authority on social travel and history showcases bucket-list-ready destinations on every continent, from Easter Island's haunting stone moai to Kyoto's impressive holy places. Classic photographs from the National Geographic archives tell the backstory of the discovery and also earliest site visitors to areas like Carthage, Pompeii, Victoria Falls, as well as extra, while showstopping contemporary photos bring them to life in beautiful detail. Full-spread features highlight lesser-known hidden sites, such as Pompeii's better-preserved sibling city Herculaneum as well as the less-visited Maya city El Mirador in Guatemala's jungle, offer viewers phenomenal opportunities to strengthen their travel experience as well as uncover locations where the past can genuinely revive.
With useful travel tips to assist viewers get started planning their very own epic journey, this is the perfect gift to maintain– or share.
- Publisher:National Geographic; Illustrated edition (October 24, 2017)
- Hardcover:320 pages
- Item Weight:4.6 pounds
- Dimensions:9.5 x 1.25 x 12.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#409,070 in Books
- #70 in Ecuador & Galapagos Islands Travel (Books)
- #606 in Travel Pictorial Reference Books
- #948 in Travel Photography (Books)