- Trans Siberian Handbook, 8th Eighth edition of the guide to the world’s longest railway journey Incl
A trip throughout Siberia on the longest continuous train track in the world is certainly the journey of a lifetime. It’s also a convenient way to get to China, Mongolia or Japan. Tickets are not costly or difficult to prepare.
This well-known overview reveals you the best ways to arrange a journey, where to obtain tickets, where to remain and just what to see.
Practical information– intending your journey; exactly what to take; reaching Russia from Europe, North America and Australasia
Kilometre-by-kilometre course overviews covering the entire paths of the Trans-Siberian, Trans-Manchurian, Trans-Mongolian and also Siberian BAM trains with 49 strip maps in English, Russian and Chinese: see where you are as you travel.
City overviews and maps– the very best views, areas to remain as well as restaurants for all budget plans: Moscow, St Petersburg, Ulaan Baatar, Beijing as well as 32 communities in Siberia; plus Lake Baikal guide
Siberia and the railway– the thorough background of Siberia, the building and the running of the railway today are of terrific rate of interest not just to visitors however additionally to elbow chair visitors.
With 90 maps– plus schedules, prices, Russian & Chinese expressions
New 9th edition a new 16pp color introduction and journey coordinator
- Publisher:Trailblazer Publications; Ninth edition (August 5, 2014)
- Paperback:528 pages
- Item Weight:1.09 pounds
- Dimensions:4.9 x 1.14 x 6.93 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#822,758 in Books
- #17 in Siberia Travel Guides
- #25 in Mongolia Travel Guides
- #170 in General Russia Travel Guides