- 10 Best Places to Visit in Russia – Travel Video
- Travelling to Moscow ft. Sir Laurence Olivier, Robert Lang, & More (1965) | British Pathé
- A traveller's guide to Russia
- AMAZING EUROPE/ASIA BORDER! YEKATERINBURG RUSSIA. Ganina Yama: Romanov Family & Boris Yeltsin Museum
- 4 Real Cases of Time Travel
- Local’s opinion: is the North Caucasus dangerous for international travellers? Information and tips
- 3 Real Life Time Travelers
- Why Russians Love Indians? Russians Nature Towards Indians
- Russia trip. What you need to know before travel
- 7 People Who Claimed To Be Time Travellers
A Traveller’s Background of Russia provides a detailed study of the country’s past from the earliest times through the age of “perestroika” as well as completion of the Soviet Union right approximately the here and now day. The viewers first learns more about primitive Russia as well as its nomadic intruders, after that the increase of Muscovy with its vibrant panoply of rulers from Ivan Moneybags to Ivan the Dreadful; the despotism of the Romanovs as well as the Russian Revolution are talked about detailed.
After that complies with an account of the surge of the Soviet state, its globe function as well as current changes. The now conclusion evaluates the Soviet collapse and also its devolution into 15 different republics, the catastrophe of the Chechen War, as well as Vladimir Putin’s political election.
This convenient paperback is totally indexed with a chronology of major events as well as a gazetteer cross-referenced to the major message. Illustrated with sketch as well as historical maps.
- Series: Traveller’s History of Russia
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Interlink Publishing Group; 4th edition (May 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1566562732
- ISBN-13: 978-1566562737
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 3.0 out of 5 stars3 customer ratings