- Reading A Traveller's History of Russia and The USSR.
- Epic Explorers – Afanasy Nikitin | EPIC Digital Originals | First Russian Traveller to India | Epic
- The Mystery of the 9 Russian Hikers found Dead
- A traveller's guide to Russia
- The Russians – An intimate journey through Russia (1/2) | DW Documentary
- 7 People Who Claimed To Be Time Travellers
- Russia. The reboot: new iconic places for travellers
- St. Petersburg Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- 4 Real Cases of Time Travel
- Ultimate Russian Food in Moscow!! STURGEON OF KINGS + Epic Beef Stroganoff in Russia!
A Traveller’s Background of Russia provides a detailed study of the country’s past from the earliest times through the age of “perestroika” as well as completion of the Soviet Union right approximately the here and now day. The viewers first learns more about primitive Russia as well as its nomadic intruders, after that the increase of Muscovy with its vibrant panoply of rulers from Ivan Moneybags to Ivan the Dreadful; the despotism of the Romanovs as well as the Russian Revolution are talked about detailed.
After that complies with an account of the surge of the Soviet state, its globe function as well as current changes. The now conclusion evaluates the Soviet collapse and also its devolution into 15 different republics, the catastrophe of the Chechen War, as well as Vladimir Putin’s political election.
This convenient paperback is totally indexed with a chronology of major events as well as a gazetteer cross-referenced to the major message. Illustrated with sketch as well as historical maps.
- Publisher : Interlink Publishing Group; 4th edition (May 1, 1997)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1566562732
- ISBN-13 : 978-1566562737
- Item Weight : 14.1 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.76 x 4.99 x 0.79 inches