- Undiscovered France An Insider's Guide to the Most Beautiful Villages
- Poland | Europe's Most Underrated Travel Destination?
- 20 Essential Paris France Travel Tips
- Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro | Africa's Tallest Mountain (Part 1)
- FOREIGNERS ATTEND SRI LANKAN WEDDING || Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
- Underworld From Hoboken to Hollywood
- Hidden Arizona Swimming Hole
- Sri Lanka | Virtual Vacation in 4K
- Gavignano, Italian Medieval Borgo, Picturesque Town near Rome!
- We Want to Live Far Away from the Gringo Bubbles! Life Hackers in Italy and Beyond!
Perched on an inaccessible mountainside, concealed among eco-friendly hills, or gathered around a medieval castle: a few of the most lovely French towns stay unidentified to visitors. Take a photographic trip through enchanting corners of little communities, awesome countryside, and vibrant, old made markets where the locals exchange items and also gossip. Remarkable shade photographs show the significantly rocky coastline in Plougrescant, Brittany, in addition to the "tipsy," crooked wall surfaces as well as apex of the community church. In the Loire Valley, old forts and castles persevere by the river, and in Poiteven, "le Venise Verte" (the green Venice), actions descend from houses directly to the water-and waiting rowboats. These, and also much more picture-postcard places, will certainly entry you … and assist you plan your following trip to France.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Cassell (October 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1841882135
- ISBN-13: 978-1841882130
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 0.5 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.2 out of 5 stars10 customer ratings