- Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2019 (The Unofficial Guides)
- Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2019 (The Unofficial Guides)
- Unofficial Guide Disneyland Book
- Review of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World
- Complete tour of WDW’s reopened Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Len Testa from Touringplans.com talks Disney in 2020 and beyond – Episode 49
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Dos and Dont's!
- Hall of Presidents Finale (2017-2021 Version)
- Get THIS Before You Go To Disney World! (Some SECRET Tips From Our DFB Guide!)
- Dos and Dont's In Animal Kingdom!
THE trusted resource of information for a successful Walt Disney World holiday
Put together and written by a team of skilled researchers whose job has been pointed out by such varied resources as USA Today as well as Operations Research Forum, The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World digs deeper and also offers greater than any kind of other guide.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2019 discusses exactly how Walt Disney World functions and exactly how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your getaway matter. With advice that is straight, authoritative, and thorough, it takes the guesswork out of travel by unambiguously rating and ranking every little thing from hotels, dining establishments, and attractions to rental cars and truck business.
With an Unofficial Guide in hand, and also writers Bob Sehlinger and also Len Testa as guides, learn what's readily available in every classification, from ideal to worst, and also utilize step-by-step detailed strategies to help take advantage of your time at Walt Disney World.
- Publisher:Unofficial Guides (August 14, 2018)
- Paperback:832 pages
- Item Weight:1.7 pounds
- Dimensions:5 x 3 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#289,156 in Books
- #33 in Disney World Travel Books
- #36 in Orlando Florida Travel Books
- #132 in Family Travel Guides