- Experience Venice’s Spectacular Beauty in Under 4 Minutes | Short Film Showcase
- Great Cities in 4K. Venice
- Lord Norwich and Great Cities: Venice
- 🔴 LIVE 24/7 Rolling Cam Venice – The most beautiful Live Cam in Venice Italy – Livecam en direct
- 8 Most Beautiful Canal Cities in Europe That Aren't Venice! | Europe Travel Guide
- Venice, Italy: Why You Should NEVER Visit!
- The American City With More Bridges Than Venice
- Venice Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- Things to know BEFORE you go to VENICE | Venice Travel Tips
- Beneath the Mysterious Canals Of Venice | Ancient Mysteries (S3, E20) | Full Episode | History
Napoleon the first dissolved the old republic of Venice due to the fact that the city's political and armed forces power had dissipated. After that, Venice relaxed, in harmony, on the laurels of its glorious past.
Currently, at the dawn of a brand-new centuries, Venice continues to be a vast living museum. Given that the Romantic period, poets, authors, and also artists, have actually seen this city of love, palaces, churches, and also canals trying to find motivation.
This richly-illustrated book overviews the reader on a seductively stunning course via one of the most beautiful cities of the western hemisphere, a city that shows up to have actually arised wondrously from the depths of the sea.
- Publisher:Parkstone Press (June 1, 2000)
- Hardcover:96 pages
- Item Weight:1.95 pounds
- Dimensions:9.74 x 0.49 x 12.84 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#7,255,431 in Books
- #6,735 in general Italy Travel Guides
- #7,727 in General Europe Travel Guides
- #23,161 in Travel Photography (Books)