- Great Cities in 4K. Venice
- The Most ROMANTIC City In The World: Venice, Italy | Venice Travel Guide | Tripoto
- Venice Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia
- TOP 23 Things to do in EMPTY VENICE 2021 | Travelling Italy POST LOCKDOWN | New Normal Travel Guide
- Lord Norwich and Great Cities: Venice
- Venice: City of Dreams
- History Summarized: The Republic of Venice (Ft. Suibhne!)
- History of Venice: Rise to Glory
- Venice, Island Treasure – Documentary
- Beneath the Mysterious Canals Of Venice | Ancient Mysteries (S3, E20) | Full Episode | History
Napoleon the first dissolved the old republic of Venice due to the fact that the city's political and armed forces power had dissipated. After that, Venice relaxed, in harmony, on the laurels of its glorious past.
Currently, at the dawn of a brand-new centuries, Venice continues to be a vast living museum. Given that the Romantic period, poets, authors, and also artists, have actually seen this city of love, palaces, churches, and also canals trying to find motivation.
This richly-illustrated book overviews the reader on a seductively stunning course via one of the most beautiful cities of the western hemisphere, a city that shows up to have actually arised wondrously from the depths of the sea.
- Publisher:Parkstone Press (June 1, 2000)
- Hardcover:96 pages
- Item Weight:1.95 pounds
- Dimensions:9.74 x 0.49 x 12.84 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#5,080,437 in Books
- #5,291 in general Italy Travel Guides
- #5,797 in General Europe Travel Guides
- #19,871 in Travel Photography (Books)