- A Walk Around Rye, East Sussex, England
- St. Mary's Church, Rye, East Sussex, England.
- Rye – England (HD1080p)
- Fun Fair, Rye, East Sussex
- [4K] HASTINGS, UK WALKING TOUR – Trendy George Street to Jerwood Gallery
- A Walk Through Chester, England
- Drive through English Towns and Villages in Kent and East Sussex
- A Walk Through Hastings, England
- DARTMOUTH U.K. (PART 1) ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TOWNS IN ENGLAND, HIGH DEFINITION 29-06-2010.mp4
- VILLAGE ENGLAND | Castle Combe
Rye, 70 miles south of London, is a small town, rich in history, and many well-preserved historical structures. The town is just the right size to go on a strolling tour. This guide takes you to every crucial structure as well as describes it and also directs you to the next one.
There are stories of French raids, piracy, murder, plague as well as Royal brows through.
The historical history is set out in brief background lessons to continue reading the tour or in your home.
There are over 100 photographs.
- File Size: 2261 KB
- Print Length: 161 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 1, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008RVZOJ6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled