- Full Walk Through Rye, East Sussex, England 🏴 during lockdown
- Rye town walk [4k] | Medieval Citadel | East Sussex, England 🇬🇧
- A Walk Around Rye, East Sussex, England
- Top Things to do in Rye East Sussex (Rye Day Trip) | Day Trip to RYE from London
- Cotswolds, England: Village Charm
- Day Trip from London To Rye | Rye, England | English Countryside Tour | Trip Buddy
- The ancient town of Rye in Sussex England
- Rye – England (HD1080p)
- St. Mary's Church, Rye, East Sussex, England.
- A scenic drive/ walks in Rye, East Sussex, England
Rye, 70 miles south of London, is a small town, rich in history, and many well-preserved historical structures. The town is just the right size to go on a strolling tour. This guide takes you to every crucial structure as well as describes it and also directs you to the next one.
There are stories of French raids, piracy, murder, plague as well as Royal brows through.
The historical history is set out in brief background lessons to continue reading the tour or in your home.
There are over 100 photographs.
- ASIN : B008RVZOJ6
- Publication date : August 1, 2012
- Language : English
- File size : 4975 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 176 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,567,004 in Kindle Store
- #545 in England Travel
- #1,625 in General England Travel Guides
- #2,640 in Tourist Destinations & Museums