- The Disneyland Story (Disneyland Episode #1): October 27th, 1954
- Walt Disney's Tour of Disneyland
- WALT DISNEY'S DISNEYLAND – Taschen Book Review
- Visiting Walt Disney’s Disneyland Apartments | Disney Files On Demand
- Walt Disney's apartment above the firehouse at Disneyland
- Preview of Walt Disney’s Disneyland book by Chris Nichols Taschen
- Disneyland Is Your Land! Celebrating 60 Years of Magic | Disneyland Park
- Top 10 New Disney Rides, Changes & Updates in 2021 -Disneyland & Disney World
- 1955 Disneyland Opening Day [Complete ABC Broadcast]
- Inside Walt's Apartment With Diane Disney Miller | Disneyland Park
Thanks for visiting Disneyland
An aesthetic background of the globe's megalopolis of magic
Walt Disney fantasized for decades about opening up the best home entertainment place, yet it had not been till the early 1950s that his handpicked team began to bring his vision to life. Together, artists, designers, and also designers transformed a dusty system of orange groves concerning a hr south of Los Angeles into among the globe's most precious locations.
Today, there are Disney hotels from Paris to Shanghai, yet the original Disneyland in Anaheim, California, which has been gone to by more than 800 million people to-date, remains among America's most popular attractions. From the day it opened up on July 17, 1955, Disneyland brought background and fairytale to life, the future right into today, and exciting cultures and also galaxies unknown to our creativities.
This abundant visual background makes use of Disney's substantial historic collections, personal archives, as well as the golden age of photojournalism to offer special accessibility to the principle, development, launch, and satisfaction of this sun-drenched sanctuary of fun and fantasy. Disneyland papers Walt's earliest inspirations and concepts; the park's phenomenal accomplishments of style and engineering; its grand opening; each of its immersive "lands" from Main Street, U.S.A., to Tomorrowland; and also the park's development via the six decades considering that it opened up. It is a treasure trove of Disney original documentation as well as competence, with award-winning writer Chris Nichols drawing on his extensive knowledge of both Disneyland and Southern California background to reveal the fascinating tale of "the happiest place on Earth."
- Publisher:TASCHEN (September 12, 2018)
- Hardcover:328 pages
- Item Weight:5.45 pounds
- Dimensions:9.84 x 1.26 x 13.31 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#28,457 in Books
- #12 in Theme Park Travel Guides
- #19 in Design History & Criticism
- #25 in Small Homes & Cottages