- West Highland Way (2016) – Beautiful Scotland
- Maps, myths and other misrepresentations
- 14. Places and Mapping in RootsMagic
- Iceland Travel Photography Tips 27+ LOCATIONS!
- Untitled Goose Game – Full Walkthrough (Includes "To do As Well")
- Macedonia: Site of the prehistoric Bay of the Bones | The Balkan Express – Episode 1/5
- Glacier: The Hiker’s National Park: Ultimate Guide By Travel writer/photographer Steve Salis
- All 120 Shrines Locations in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Austin John Plays
- Patch 8.1 Gearing Guide For Fresh 120s – WoW BfA
- Northwest Denver Community Transportation Network – Virtual Open House (4/22/2020)
- Envisioning Santa Clara County: Change, Growth and Planning
Fully modified 6th edition. The West Highland Way passes through a few of one of the most stunning views in all of Britain. From the outskirts of Glasgow it winds for 96 miles (154.5 km) along the wooded financial institutions of Loch Lomond, throughout the wild of Rannoch Moor, over the hills over Glencoe to a remarkable finish passing Ben Nevis– Britain’s highest possible mountain– into the centre of Fort William.
4 large-scale town strategies, 8 introduction maps and also 53 massive walking maps– at just under 1:20,000– showing path times, places to remain, locations to eat, points of interest as well as a lot more. These are not general-purpose maps but fully-edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
Itineraries for all walkers– whether walking the course in its totality over a week to 10 days or tasting the highlights on day walks as well as time-outs
Practical info for all budget plans– camping, bunkhouses, hostels, B&B s, bars and hotels; Glasgow through to Fort William– where to stay, where to eat, what to see, plus thorough street strategies
Comprehensive public transport details– for all accessibility factors on the West Highland Way
Climb Ben Nevis– route descriptions to the top of Britain’s greatest mountain as well as various other heights
Flora as well as fauna– four web page complete shade flower guide, plus an illustrated area on local wildlife
Green hiking– comprehending the neighborhood atmosphere and reducing our impact on it Includes GPS waypoints. These are also downloadable from the Trailblazer site
Plus additional colour sections: 16pp colour intro and also 10pp of colour mapping for phase areas (one phase per page) with route profiles.
- Publisher:Trailblazer Publications; 6th edition (June 1, 2016)
- Paperback:224 pages
- Item Weight:9.3 ounces
- Dimensions:4.94 x 0.55 x 6.96 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#659,653 in Books
- #22 in Glasgow Scotland Travel Books
- #42 in Singapore Travel Guides
- #504 in General Great Britain Travel Guides