- The Milky Way as You’ve Never Seen It Before – AMNH SciCafe
- Planet Earth as you've never seen it before
- World Physical Map 360° video l first video in worldwide l it can rotate
- The Known Universe by AMNH
- Mars as Never Seen Before
- Trevor Daniel – Falling (Lyrics)
- Earth weather: Like You Have Never Seen It Before
- Homeschool Social Studies Resources (Elementary / Middle School) Part 1
- 10 Weapons of WILD WEST You've Probably Never Heard of !
- SURPRISING Iranian Food in Tehran!!! Serving Over 6,000 People a Day!!!
Unlike any kind of various other you have ever seen before, this atlas brings our amazing world to life in 3-D. With its greater than 60 specifically commissioned 3-D maps and artworks, it takes children on a continent-by-continent excursion of the world and also even includes an introductory visual description of Planet's advancement.
Each continent is discovered in great detail, with topic maps on significant geographical functions, cities and also monuments, population, wildlife, and also a lot more. From the Great Lakes to the Great Barrier Reef, map keys add extra layers of info, and also unique fact areas sustain the information supplied on the maps. A gazetteer of realities as well as numbers at the back of guide accounts each nation in detail.
Encouraging learning every action of the way, Where on Earth? Atlas is the perfect home recommendation for any child with an interest in the diversity of the world around them.
- Age Range: 8 – 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 – 7
- Lexile Measure: IG1090L
- Series: Where on Earth?
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: DK Children (March 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1465458646
- ISBN-13: 978-1465458643
- Product Dimensions: 10.3 x 0.7 x 12.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.9 out of 5 stars 45 customer reviews