- Planet Earth as you've never seen it before
- DK Knowledge Encyclopedia (Updated and Enlarged Edition): The World as You've Never Seen It Before
- Knowledge Encyclopedia History! The Past as You've Never Seen it Before by DK
- How the World Map Looks Wildly Different Than You Think
- The View from Space – Earth's Countries and Coastlines
- Sleeping At Last – "Saturn" (Official Music Video)
- 10 Weapons of WILD WEST You've Probably Never Heard of !
- Atlas butterfly like you've never seen (English video)
- How Many "Earth-Like" Planets Are There Really?
- Skyrim – The Most Beautiful Place in the World
Unlike any kind of various other you have ever seen before, this atlas brings our amazing world to life in 3-D. With its greater than 60 specifically commissioned 3-D maps and artworks, it takes children on a continent-by-continent excursion of the world and also even includes an introductory visual description of Planet's advancement.
Each continent is discovered in great detail, with topic maps on significant geographical functions, cities and also monuments, population, wildlife, and also a lot more. From the Great Lakes to the Great Barrier Reef, map keys add extra layers of info, and also unique fact areas sustain the information supplied on the maps. A gazetteer of realities as well as numbers at the back of guide accounts each nation in detail.
Encouraging learning every action of the way, Where on Earth? Atlas is the perfect home recommendation for any child with an interest in the diversity of the world around them.
- Age Range: 8 – 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 – 7
- Lexile Measure: IG1090L
- Series: Where on Earth?
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: DK Children (March 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1465458646
- ISBN-13: 978-1465458643
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 0.7 x 12.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars136 customer ratings